Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between you (the Customer) and D Vine Cellars Ltd and are referred as either “Terms and Conditions" or this "Agreement". The Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions by making a purchase from or placing an order with D Vine Cellars Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice to the Customer
- The Terms and Conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer places the order will govern the order in question, unless otherwise agreed in writing by you the Customer and D Vine Cellars Ltd.
Your Statutory Rights:
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Alcohol - The Legal Position
- Under UK law, D Vine Cellars Ltd are unable to sell alcoholic drinks for consumption by anyone under the age of 18.
- When you place an order, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old and that you will not provide alcohol to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18 years of age.
- D Vine Cellars Ltd will not knowingly sell, distribute or delivery alcohol to any Customer who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order via our website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Also, if you are buying wine, beer or spirits as a gift, the person receiving the wine must also be at least 18 years of age. D Vine Cellars Ltd reserve the right not to deliver or complete any sale if we are unsure of this.
- All queries on and/or sales made via a 3rd party platform such as Deliveroo, are subject to the 3rd party provider’s Terms and Conditions.
- We sell throughout the UK.
- Delivery to the European Union and other countries can be arranged so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- We do not guarantee availability of all items or specific vintages on our website.
- In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to either select a suitable replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- If the vintage listed is no longer available, we will substitute the next available vintage. Please state in the notes at checkout if you do not want a subsequent vintage if you fail to state this in the notes we can still accept returns in accordance with our usual terms.
- All prices are shown on the Website are in GBP £ Sterling and are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur, and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order.
- We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price, and we reserve the right to adjust and/or change prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only.
Special Offers & Discounts
- All and additional terms and conditions may apply to special offers or discounts.
- We reserve the right to apply and attach additional terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Special offers and discounts are non-transferable and may not be sold or auctioned.
- Only one special offer or discount can be used per order.
- Delivery charges are as stated in the delivery section on D Vine Cellars Ltd website.
- We make every attempt to deliver within seven working days of your order. Please note that this time frame does not apply to out-of-stock items. If an item is out-of-stock, we will contact you and either arrange a new delivery date or agree on a suitable replacement.
- All national deliveries are carried out by an independent courier service.
- Local deliveries and London Deliveries will be undertaken either by one of the Dvine Cellars Ltd team and/ or one of our courier partners.
- The courier will only attempt to deliver the product twice, after which time the courier will attempt to leave a card with a number for you to contact them and you will be required to make you own arrangements with them for a suitable delivery time.
- If no attempt is made in contacting the courier, after 21 days the purchase will be returned to us. We reserve the right to pass on the cost of return delivery in this event.
- If you choose to have your order left with a neighbour or outside your premises, we cannot hold any responsibility for your loss howsoever caused.
- We will only deliver to recognised UK delivery addresses with a postcode.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
Returns & Cancellations
- We aim to supply our wines in excellent condition however should any wine be faulty we will provide a full refund or replacement. We will require faulty bottles to be returned to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Faulty bottles and their contents should be retained until a conclusion is reached on the course of action to be taken.
- You may cancel your order at any time up to and no less than seven working days before delivery.
- To cancel your order please contact us at email@example.com
- Should you decide to cancel your order after receipt of the goods, all charges (excluding carriage charges) will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods. Carriage charges for returns are the responsibility of the person returning the goods.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days.
- In case of breakage of any bottle upon delivery, you must notify D Vine Cellars Ltd as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org Upon notification you may choose to either return the broken bottles or the entire case. Evidence of the breakage is required.
- Where possible returned goods should be sent in the original box in which you received your goods.
- Upon receipt of the broken bottles, we shall either refund your card for their value or replace them free of charge, depending on your preference.
- All returns, either due to breakage or cancellation of order, shall be arranged by a courier of D Vine Cellars’ choice.
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Where applicable VAT at the current rate is included in the price
Credit, Debit Card Charges
- All card charges are processed via an independent payment processing provider with the highest encryption standards.
- We do not have access to nor do we hold customer card data.
- We accept payment on our website by American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and all other major Debit Cards.
Data and Privacy
- By providing your details to D Vine Cellars Ltd on our web site, and/or in store you provide your express consent to D Vine Cellars Ltd to hold your data.
- All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- All data held will not be passed on to any third party except for delivery purposes.
- Occasionally, D Vine Cellars Ltd will e-mail you information about promotions, discounts, special offers and other wine related information. If you do not wish to receive this information you may remove yourself by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our email communications.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to D Vine Cellars Ltd web site, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
- D Vine Cellars Ltd may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- This web site is operated by D Vine Cellars Limited, 4th Floor 4 Tabernacle Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4LU Registered in England: 08148948. VAT No: 141291832 Telephone: 020 3609 1331 Email: email@example.com